Thursday, January 14, 2010

Natural Remedies For Tooth Infection Are There Any Natural Remedies For Teeth Clenching/grinding?

Are there any natural remedies for teeth clenching/grinding? - natural remedies for tooth infection

Sometimes my teeth / jaw hurt, but not in the morning. I do not know if I'm grinding the teeth, but my dentist says I should by a complicated process of referral to go see a periodontist and a surgical mask. I would rather try natural remedies first. I am constantly under stress, and I think this is the case.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's what I have already asked. I grind my teeth all the time in my dreams and I'm worried that I lose or chip a tooth. And sometimes I wake up with sore jaw. Please tell me if you win!

Anonymous said...

If you chew ice a lot I want to stop chewing for at least 6 cups of ice per day. I would not let my jaw more bubbles and shakes himself laid. It worked for me.

Post a Comment