Sunday, December 13, 2009

Pregnancy Online Web Games Could These Be Pregnancy Symptoms? Plus Some.?

Could these be pregnancy symptoms? Plus some.? - pregnancy online web games

I looked online and I know that every pregnancy is different, however. .

I had unprotected sex, 3 November, my last period was 23 October. I do not think that my period until 21

At first I thought the 19, but he has been on the website and put in MD, pointed out the last 3 months or the date of my time that the average cycle of 29 days and wait for my 21st next time He said I was fertile 4 to 9 November, is this correct?


My symptoms are:
- Doing the feeling of wanting to vomit, but never too. Just a feeling. and it happens every day, not only in the morning.
- Small back and my legs hurt when I myself to start my time, but not so serious.
- I'm tired, but not enough sleep, when I just want to stay at home all the time just lying around.
- Decreased appetite, I was hungry and my stomach growls, but I will not eat.
- I was sitting at my desk and if I had a lot of mucus came out, and more than normal, but only ame. It did not take before or sense. and it was a bad smell.

I ask as I am right, blah, now I do not know what to expect or what I have nobody to talk and it stinks.
All your answers will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment