Saturday, December 26, 2009

Viral Mouth Sores Is It Possible To Get An Viral Infection From A Guys Sperm During Oral Sex?

Is it possible to get an viral infection from a guys sperm during oral sex? - viral mouth sores

I think they may have received this VI to give a friend a ******** a second time, the reason for the second time is different because it came in my mouth. the first time that yet. On the way home, I started that something stuck in the back of the throat, and I had the sense to cut out or something. which was on Monday, Tuesday morning I had a sore thoat and a bruise on the roof of my mouth. I also have in a society where people are close, in the office, and share all headsets and computers. Its potential is that the viral infection is also from there? Im not sure. can u help me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment