Friday, December 11, 2009

Sleep Apnea More Condition_symptoms In Men Why Does Sleep Deprivation Make The Symptoms Of Sleep Apnea Worse?

Why does sleep deprivation make the symptoms of sleep apnea worse? - sleep apnea more condition_symptoms in men

I recently had a sleep study found that I suffer from obstructive sleep apnea and wake me up at night - often several times. I go through cycles where the problem is more difficult, a night of poor sleep leads to a further worst night of sleep interrupted, and so on - sometimes for a month or more. I heard that sleep deprivation causes the symptoms of sleep apnea worse, and I'm happy for the right treatment, was only interested in why - what is the mechanism that causes? Very strenuous exercise during the day or early evening may have the same effect. Thank you for ideas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment