Sunday, February 7, 2010

Ontario License Torrent How Can I Transfer My Ontario License To Get A Rhode Island Driver's License?

How can I transfer my Ontario license to get a Rhode Island driver's license? - ontario license torrent

I will move to Ontario, Canada Rhode Iceland, United States in September. I have a class G2 license in Ontario, valid until August 28, 2009. I am moving to the United States September 2, 2009. Can I transfer my license to a G2 license in Ontario at Rhode Iceland in September?

1 comments:

dallenma... said...

You need to speak with someone at DMV RI on this point.

Normally, you can license from any state to which the written examination, that the license had expired recently. Expired licenses can be a driving test. This is for the U.S. government issued licenses. Its just another country, so do not apply to you.

Post a Comment