Friday, February 19, 2010

Toronto Gay Hookups Places To Meet Nice Guys In Toronto?

Places to meet nice guys in Toronto? - toronto gay hookups

I can walk to bars and clubs until next year, but could go the gay area and just out of curiosity? I also know from what kind of places where European children? Or perhaps? For those of you who have something similar here, I read this kind of question twice but did not specify if I look like an attempt to connect to the Internet, so that no one answered. And this is not the case. I wonder where he could begin to look around. =)

1 comments:

wantit27 said...

It is an area where you can feel good as gay. I've been around for several years, I think the road will seriously as Gay Street, I mean it. The last time I was there, there was allot of restaurants and shops. Once again there has been a while, and I did not enjoy the surroundings, I went, I hope this helps.

Post a Comment