Friday, February 5, 2010

When I Brush My Tongue And Gag I Cough Up Blood When I Brush My Tongue, I Cough Up Blood.?

When I brush my tongue, I cough up blood.? - when i brush my tongue and gag i cough up blood

This shall not add to 100% of the time, but I've noticed recently, more often if I had my tongue brush with a toothbrush, I was spitting blood.
My language is not bleeding at all not push them, hard, and I do not like to gag me or something (although very far) behind the bushes.

There are a lot of blood, blood and mucus, but ... I can be reached? It's kind of been running for some time.

4 comments:

I<!771X/... said...

Go see a doctor.

beach blanket babe said...

You should consult your doctor, you can scratch the throat, talk to your doctor about your happeningand do something to eliviate the problem. in all likelihood your abrasing the back of the neck.

<3<3 said...

Eww.

Sherbert said...

Do you smoke? This could be the reason for the PHLEM and blood. Do not try to brush your tongue a bit and see if the problem is cured. Or maybe you are gag, if you do too. I do it all the time about me. Do not listen but hemoptysis. My suggestion-fire tongue a good brushing for two weeks and then try again and see what happens. If the problem persists, def go see a doctor.

Post a Comment