Saturday, February 6, 2010

Using Numark Tt With Macbook I'm Starting To Dj, What Are Some Good Needles To Use And What Kind Of Mixer? I Have Numark TT?

I'm starting to dj, what are some good needles to use and what kind of mixer? I have Numark TT? - using numark tt with macbook

Congratulations for a chance to explore the world of the DJ. I have also begun .. and so far I only have my laptop. Can not wait to my team for a pair of TT and a dual-deck expand cd ..
So far, the best answer I can give is to check numark site has a new catalog with large cartridges (needles)

1 comments:

Anthony A said...

What kind of music is the mix? Depending on your taste you will find various mixers and needles must. With two sub-tables to avoid needle tip to skipage. Like I said before anyone, so: cut wax paper and put the leaves under skaters .. They give an additional sheet.

I recommend the best equipment for beginners, because if you ever get "good" and play in front of people, the local team is pretty much standard and you need to know how to use:

Technics SL-1200 is ** I Ortofon needles are spendy but worth it
Pioneer DJM500 or DJM600 mixer

Post a Comment